Saturday, July 19, 2008

My favorite nephew ever!!!

Ok, so he is my only nephew, but he is still my favorite. My sister-in-law, Andrea, came to spend some time with us and brought the most precious boy with her. He has grown so much in the past few months since we have seen him. He is trying so hard to crawl like a big boy and he has this move where he is gearing up to try to start crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and sways back and forth. He is literally days away from crawling. Of course, by now, he is probably crawling but we won't see it until next time. I have posted under every picture so you know who my awesome family is.

We met my Aunt Heather, Uncle David, and Aunt Dorothy (my great aunt) at Uncle Julio's in Addison so that they could spend a little time with Kaden before he left. 3 generations of aunts to spoil him. Those are some good looking women if I do say so myself! Lucky kid...


Kaden posing with his two favorite aunts! Isn't he the most precious thing ever with his John Deere shirt on? His daddy would be so proud!

Kaden with is great great aunt Dorothy. She is 88 years old and still loves to spoil her family including the "big" kids. Thank you for a great lunch, Aunt Dorothy.



Kaden with his coolest Uncle David. Kaden was proud of this picture. He loves his Uncle David!



I think Kaden's mommy has gone CRAZY!!!! Do you think that mommyhood has gone to her head already???

Kaden "Smash" McDonald

Kaden loves him some Biscuit. They are best friends every time Kaden comes, and Biscuit always thinks that Kaden is here to see her. They have so much fun together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to translate the "smash" if anyone asks.

Lisa said...

I am glad that you got to see them and have a good time.

Alison said...

I'm glad you had a good time with everyone! That Kaden is a cutie! I'm glad I got the chance to see Andrea for a bit too.

The Bordelon Family said...

Kaden is SO STINKING CUTE!!! I bet he is a ton of fun to be with! :) I miss you friend, we need to get together soon!