Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kaden is coming to town!

So clearly this will be the most boring blog anyone has ever seen. We have the most boring lives of anyone I know. My evenings consist of cheese and crackers for dinner and watching The Biggest Loser, or Dancing with the Stars or something like that. And for some reason, I still have no time to do the things that I want and need to do. I was so excited to get a phone call from my sister-in-law last night telling me that they were coming back to Texas in a week and a half and I will get to see them this time. She was just here last weekend with the sweetest nephew of mine and I never got to see them. She came in for a wedding and had a million things to take care of while they were here and the stay was very short, so I missed them. Well, they are coming back!!!! I will at least get to see them for a day or two this time. So, I will be able to break up the monotony of TV shows and house cleaning for a couple of days to spoil my nephew. Every little boy needs a cool Aunt Sherry to spoil them! I promise to take lots of pictures and put the cutest little boy ever on my page while they are here! So, the good news is that my page will actually have pictures of people on it by Thursday the 17th if not sooner!! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

JB said...

Can't wait!

Lisa said...

I know you are so excited. Have fun and enjoy the visit.

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

We are just as excited as you are! Thanks for letting us come crash at the Turner's Bed and Breakfast! It will be like a whilwind but we will make the best of it!!